20 September 2015

Lost Vibrations

For Jessi,
But I still hope, sincerly so, that everything is working out for you.



Today I realized that I no longer know the sound of your voice.
                                           It hurts in a way painfully unsure.

I don't know if it's because
                                           I've lost the sounds.

Or if it is that if you wanted me to know it,
                                           You would have call on me.

I never wanted to let go of your love,
                                            I lost that long ago.

I thought I could at least keep you in memory,
                                            But it seems I am to loose that too.

And it hurts in ways,
                                            I simply cannot describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment